Thursday, April 01, 2010

APRIL

Waahhh... already APRIL la. how busy i am sampai i tak sedar dah APRIL. i like april. why? because its my birthday. mmuahaha. xtualy, lots of my fren also celebrate their besday in april.so, for those who celebrate their birthday in april, wanna wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY. enjoy ur day. may it be the greatest day in ur life k. because of too many name to list, so i buat pakej combo utk u olls k. tak larat nak list down name sesorang n bcoz i'm too bz with my work too so i took this from my FB. nasib la pade yg xde FB or tipu date of birth korang ye. anggap la jugak ni gift utk korang k. ingat senang nak enter frame dlm blog missT ni. klau x glamer, jgn harap nak tumpang glamer aku. mmuahaha.*kidding* korang tgk la full x full nye calendar april aku dgn muke2 org ni. as i said, a lot of my fren born in april too. yg share same day with me pon ade gak.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL

No comments: