Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Goodbye 2009. the worst year in my life. my 2009 surrounded by the sadness. tears along the year. so far, the most stresful and hardest time in my life was in 2009. i'm tired enough with all the BULLSHIT in 2009. its not easy for me to faced everythig bcoz i'm not a strong person. i'm so lucky to have true frens that always there when needed and always make me laugh when i feel sad. thank you so much for being very supportive. For me, life is never beautiful. its just full of beautiFOOL. but, it doesnt mean that aku nak melawan segala ketentuanNya. aku tahu Allah takkan berikan ujian if Hambanya tak mampu. aku redha. sume yg berlaku pasti ade hikmah. hopefully 2010 will bring more joy n happiness to me.no more pain. i'm just hope that i'll have a "NORMAL & SIMPLE" life. lets pray together. Ameen.

No comments: